Mammut Barryvox Avalanche Transceiver
A digital three-antenna device reduced to the essential functions. The Barryvox® scores well on simple navigation and clear instructions. With a large receiving bandwidth and an effective search strip width of 70 meters, it offers users a simple interface and intuitive operation.
The new Barryvox® generation combines a highly powerful search with intuitive handling to help you find buried subjects quickly, easily and reliably.
Off piste and anywhere on the mountain hire an avalanche transceiver for peace of mind
NB. Batteries not included – buy here.
We strongly recommend that you book delivery at least 2 working days before you depart if you are travelling away from home.
The hire package consists of one Mammut Barryvox Avalanche Transceiver with harness. Product colours may vary from images.
- Weight including batteries: 210g
- Height: 27mm
- Width: 67mm
- Length: 115mm
- Battery type: Alkaline 3 x AAA 1.5 volt
- Battery life Alkaline: around 300 hours
- W-Link frequency: 869.8MHz
- Sending frequency: 457kHz
- Digital search strip width: 70 m
- Buried subject marking: mark EN
- Operating temperature: -25º to +45º Celsius (-13º to +113º Fahrenheit)
- Effective digital search strip width: 70 meters
- Digital receiving range: 70 meters
- Circular receiving field: almost identical receiving range for X and Y antennas
- Display: display with background lighting