Cold Weather Down Jacket – Men
Our Cold Weather Down Jacket is a premier off-the-shelf Down Jacket for exploration in the Greater Ranges and Polar Regions. Perfect for extreme cold conditions.
- DRILITE® Loft outer; totally windproof and highly water resistant
- 420g (Size L) of 90/10 Pure Down with a minimum fill power of 675
- Box wall baffle construction throughout
- POLARLOFT ®wadding on the shoulders to resist compression
- Fully adjustable and zip-off helmet compatible hood with DRILITE® Loft lining
- 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zipper with rear GEMINI baffle
- EXL® system incorporated into hood and back of jacket
- Branded internal mesh water bottle holder and drinks tube retainer
We strongly recommend that you book delivery at least 2 working days before you depart if you are travelling away from home.
The hire package consists of one Cold Weather Down Jacket. Models and colours may vary from images.
|Fill Weight:||420 g for a Large Jacket|
|Total Weight:||Approx 1280g (May vary)|
|Outer Material:||DRILITE® Loft outer; totally windproof and highly water resistant|
|Construction:||Box wall baffle construction throughout|