Cold Weather Down Jacket – Women
This jacket was designed after a lot of consultation with climbers and mountain guides who are active in the greater ranges. The result is a jacket that is not just a women’s fit but is specifically designed to the requirements of female climbers. The insulation is maximised in the correct areas, and the pockets are ergonomically correct when used with climbing gear and packs.
- Drilite® Loft outer; totally windproof and highly water resistant
- 382g (Size 12) of 90/10 Pure Down with a minimum fill power of 675
- Box wall baffle construction throughout
- Polarloft® wadding on the shoulders to resist compression
- Fully adjustable and zip-off helmet compatible hood with Drilite® Loft lining
- 2-way moulded centre front zipper with rear GEMINI baffle
- EXL® system incorporated into hood and back of jacket
- Internal mesh water bottle holder and drinks tube retainer
We strongly recommend that you book delivery at least 2 working days before you depart if you are travelling away from home.
The hire package consists of one Cold Weather Down Jacket. Models and colours may vary from images.
|Fill Weight:||382 g for a Large Jacket|
|Total Weight:||1250 g|
|Outer Material:||Drilite® Loft outer; totally windproof and highly water resistant|
|Construction:||Box wall baffle construction throughout|